Saturday, September 18, 2010

The kitchen utensils are keeping me from eating watermelon with my hands.

How do you eat fruit in Brazil, with your hands or through the usage of kitchen utensils? So fancy!

Clique. It never ceases to get old. I've noticed it soo much with the other students and it makes me mad. I hate it. I want to be friends with everyone. I don't want to exclude myself and miss out on the opportunity of getting to know everyone. I've made the effort to make conversations with almost everyone. But, like high school, the close minded & stuck-up stick together.

I've gone out so many times this week. The bars/clubs are really fun (depending on who you go with). I haven't really been digging the Brazilian dance styles because I don't know how to dance them. I'm hoping to learn tho, they seem really fun!

I recently went out to a restaurant with a friend from the program. We drank beers and talked for three hours. It was really fun actually, i had a great time. Simple things make me happy. But the rain is so random. It was raining on our way there. When we got there, it stopped. As soon as we got up to go home, it started raining again. Crazy!!

Today is my 25th day in Brazil. I bought a flight to go to Rio de Janeiro in October for 5 days. I just want to explore and see the Cristo Redentor statue.

1 comment: